Here you can check website HTTP response code in Bulk just paste here website URL with Comma separated!
Use Commas For Checking Bulk HTTP response code
HTTP full form is "Hypertext Transfer Protocol", and HTTP code is a response status code of the Website page after you request browser to open webpage.
It is usually in 3 Number format like, HTTP 200 response code, HTTP 404 response code etc.
The HTTP code is very useful for SEO purpose as it will give you the status of the webpage whether the request is Successful, Client error, Server error, any permanent redirect, temporary redirect etc.
There are more than 50 HTTP Status code exist.
I have listed out some of the major HTTP Status code that you should watch and consider for your onpage SEO activity.
1) HTTP Response code 200 : Successful server response, that means Website is Online and available.
2) HTTP Response code 301 : URL moved permanently, For example if web master feels URL not in proper standard, they may move to a new SEO User friendly URL.
3) HTTP Response code 307 : Temporary redirect of original URL in request, for example HTTP page redirected to HTTPS page, or non-WWW redirected to WWW page.
4) HTTP Response code 308 : Permanent redirect of original URL in request, this is mostly same as 307, however in this case it is Permanent. All future request will go to this URL.
5) HTTP Response code 400 : Bad request, you have hit URL that not exist at all in the server.
6) HTTP Response code 401 : Webmaster retricted you to access this Webpage, because of security reason, it is same as HTTP Status 403.
7) HTTP Response code 404 : The requested resource (It can be File, Image, Document, Source code like PHP, ASPX source code) could not be found in the Server, however it may be available in the future if Website owner can fix the 404 issue.
You can use our Free SEO tool to check HTTP Status code in Bulk for FREE of any Website page.
It will list out "HTTP status", "Redirect Count", "Response Time"
Once you get result, you can download in Excel, copy it to clipboard, PDF etc.
This tool will give you a flexibility to check HTTP status of 20 URL in one click.